This checklist of Medical Emergency would be a guide for you
10 points that will smooth treatment journey in Medical emergency and it would help you to have a checklist when God Forbid, there is no one around to help you. Keep this checklist saved with you, even when you aren’t having any friend or family member with you in an emergent situation, you would sail through the difficult time smoothly. So, what are these points, have a read through it.
- Always Keep a Medical record safe for every single member of your family.
- Don’t ever lose diagnostic reports, rather make a date-wise file for it.
- Keep your and everyone’s credentials photostated, and store them in one place.
- Keep a Digital copy of every single diagnosis, Blood Group detail, ID Document saved with you on your Digital IDs.
- When there’s an emergency, DON’T PANIC and Keep cash or card ready with you.
- Make a Bag that has a Bed Sheet, light-Blanket, Extra Clothes for the Patient, a Water Bottle, and basic utensils with you.
- Trust the doctor who is handling the situation and have patience as for doctor every patient is equally important.
- Keep yourself hydrated, balanced and stop overthinking as it will certainly ruin the situation more.
- Try to keep two phones with you, one with the patient incase he/she is in senses enough to call you. Or Leave your contact with the Patient in written form, stick the contact at the Patient’s shoulder if you are the only one to run around for the patient.
- In case you have a personal car and have parked it safely in Hospital, try to have essential regular items stored in the car with you for yourself.