M4PNews | Chandigarh
Comprehensive Action Against Drug Abuse (CADA)- An exclusive “56 pages” report of Special Group on Drugs Constituted by Government of Punjab on How Punjab would be out of this Drug menace. This report says about the Action Taken, Target Population (with no specific data), Plans (with no specific confirmation on whom to be implemented), Lucrative offers for Government Employees etc. But, lot- a lot of questions are unanswered!! This Bureaucratic Brain report is again an eye wash for Punjabis- yet there are some points which are worth brow raising.
System has its own way to deal with this drug mess in State, So, Whosoever is coming with some unique idea (feasible or not feasible) government is trying to have it on board. This is more surprising that none of the Bureaucratic Brain is thinking on the Feasibility Points on absence of “UNANSWERED QUESTIONS”. In this CADA report these questions are completely unanswered.
Some Good Points
- Additional Column In Annual Confidential Report (ACR) Performa in Government Employees who would actively participate in Drug Deaddiction Programms.
- Special Group on Drugs in Punjab Police, BSFs.
- Induction of Mobile App “Navjeevan” and “Anti-drug Anonymous”.
- Request of Induction of Psychiatric Nursing Homes and Hospitals in Private Sectors.
- Induction of STATE LEVEL DRUG WAR ROOMS.
- Capacity Building and Training programs for CIVIL and Police Personnels.
- Induction of More Forensic labs and report of Samples within 15 days.
- Induction of Mobile Forensic labs and More Drug Detection Kits.