MFI honours dignitaries of Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh and Himachal Pradesh for contribution in various fields
It feels great when someone recognize your efforts and reward you for the same. The Media Federation of India (MFI) organised Entrepreneurs Business Summit and Awards 2019 at city based Hotel wherein many personalities got awarded for their endless and tireless journey of efforts.
Sh. Suresh Kumar, IAS, Chief Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Punjab, graced the occasion as Chief Guest. He was awarded for his Meritorious Public Services to the society. He appreciated the work being done by MFI and gave away awards. Sh. Satish Chandra, IAS; Additional Chief Secretary, Home and Justice, Punjab was the Guest of Honour and MFI awarded him for his marvelous services in the field of Public Administration.
The prominent among those awarded were —
1. Mr. Atul Khosla, Pro Vice Chancellor, Shoolini University.—Higher Education.
2. Mrs. Ritu Nag, Director CSR, Tech Mahindra – Corporate Social Responsibility.
3. Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College & Hospital,sec 46, Chandigarh – AYUSH.
4. Dr. Ankush Mehta,Head, Operations, MAX Super-specialty Hospital – Health Care.
5. Mr. Om Prakash, IPS- GM, FCI, Haryana – Making Haryana No.1 in Depot Online System & Procuring Maximum Paddy/Wheat.
6. Mr. Ramaniit Singh, CEO, Surya Roshni Ltd. – Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management
7. Mr. Sukhwinder Bawa, Cricket Coach – Cricket in North India.
8. Maj. GEN. R S Mann,VSM, Additional DG NCC — Empowering 1.4 lakh NCC Cadets towards Drug Eradication.
9. Ms. Nancy – Mathematical Modelling.
10. Mr. Sudhir Pradhan, COO, Voda-Idea Ltd, PB,HP&JK – Telecom Sector.
11. Mrs. Anita Dutta, Dy dir (press), DPR, Haryana – Government PR.
12. Dr. S S Kadian, Engineer, Irrigation & Water Resources, Haryana – Irrigation Facilities.
13. Lt. Colonel Sapna Sharma, Bombay Sappers, Chief Engineers Zone, Chandigarh – Engineering Infrastructure in Army.
14. Dr. Shashi Kant Sharma, Chairman, Deptt of Journalism, Himachal Pradesh University – Mass Communication.
15. Mr. Anil Malhotra, Executive Director, Blackstone Group – Lifestyle & Hospitality.
16. Mr. Pradeep Malik, DY Dir (Media), HERC – Hindi Journalism
17. Mrs. Manju Wadawalkar, PRO, PGIMER, Chandigarh – Fund Allotment to Poor Patients.
18. Mr. Amit Jha, IAS, ACS, Medical Education, Haryana – Medical Education and Health.
19. Mr. Praveen K Sinha, IPS, ADGP, Prisons, Punjab – Training 600 Newly Appointed IPS Officers at National Police Academy, Hyderabad.
20. Mr. B Purushartha, IAS, Divisional Commissioner, Jalandhar,Punjab – Municipal Solid Waste Management.
21. Mr. Rajat Agarwal, IAS, CEO, Pb Invest – Investment in Punjab.
22. Mr S K Jha, IAS, Secretary, Public Relations, UT Chandigarh – PR in UT Chandigarh.
23. Mr. NPS Randhawa, CEO, PEDA– Solar, Biomass & Bio CNG – Mr MP Singh, GM, PEDA will collect Award on his behalf.
24. Mr. Roshan Lal, SP, UT Chandigarh – Policing in Chandigarh.
The list of sponsors who were awarded in different fields
1. Mr. Vikramjeet Kaushik, Progressive Entrepreneur– Bringing New Businesses.
2. Mr. Deepak Wadhawan, Shiva Builders – Construction in Tricity.
3. Mr. Praveen Kumar, AMBIKA GROUP – Affordable Housing.
4. Dr. Gautam Sood and Dr. Shailee Sood – Oral Dental Health Care in NCR.
5. Mr. Sukhdev Singh, Lovely Developer – Real Estate in SAS Nagar, Mohali.
Adviser, MFI, Dr. Rupesh K Singh, thanked dignitaries for gracing the occasion. He said that Media Federation of India was established in the year 2006 and since then the Federation has been constantly taking up the issues related to welfare of journalists with the state and central governments. The federation has large network of journalists with more than 15000 direct and indirect members and 20 journalist organizations in 20 states of the country.
Mr. Vivek Atray, (IAS Retd.); National Adviser of the MFI who is also a prominent motivational speaker was the key note speaker on the occasion. He emphasized to feel the need of empathy aspect in the daily life of humans. Mr. Atray said that it is the need of the hour that bureaucracy and Journalists must work hand in hand for creating a better society for coming generations.